I finished the eave overhangs and did 2/3 of the roof sheathing on yesterday. I used a lot of ropes to lift the long boards for the eaves. I picked super heavy 3/4″ treated plywood (this building will sport a heavier green roof) so it took some thinking to get the sheets up top safely.
I cut the sheets down into more manageable sizes that would work with the joist spacing. Then I used a long ladder as an inclined plane and ramped the half sheets up a step at a time, using my body somewhat like a piston and somewhat like an inchworm to shove the boards up the ladder.
It’s great to have help, and faster, but incredibly rewarding to problem solve and get big stuff (for me) done on my own.